Launch of our first Masterclass
Following our very successful event at BBC Bristol, we asked what other events colleagues would like. A Masterclass in Media Training was top of the list.
We are delighted to offer our very first Masterclass: Media Training for PR Professionals.
Limited to a maximum of ten participants, with our two highly experienced trainers, Sarah Pinch Chart. PR FCIPR MIoD and Magnus Carter FCIPR, places are available for £199 for CIPR members and £249 for non members, plus VAT.
The masterclass will cover:
- A full day of training in a confidential environment
- Introduction to how the different media operate, press, broadcast and online.
- Reflections on your questionnaire.
- Outline of what’s changing in the media landscape locally, regionally and nationally and the implications of those changes for your organisation/clients.
- How to build strong relationships with journalists.
- How to prepare for an interview and what to expect
- Top tips for ensuring you get your message across
- How PR professionals can support interviewees and when to call on expert advice
- Writing key messages, briefs and preparation notes
- Preparing for and dealing with issues and crisis
- As live TV interviews and radio
- Print interviews
- Mock press conference (if required)
- Thorough review and feedback
- Lots of opportunity for Q&A and discussion on key topics and issues
FAQs and Full Terms and Conditions are available on the eventbrite page.
Bespoke training Pinch Point Communications is delighted to be able to offer bespoke training, please get in touch office@pinchpointcommunications, 0117 962 4050< Back